Admission is done strictly on the basis of Merit subject to the rules of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
Rule of Reservation
The admission shall be made purely on the basis of merit subject to the rule of reservation of the Government of Tamil Nadu.
- 31% for Open Competition (OC)
- 30% for Backward Classes (BC) within this 3.5% is earmarked for Muslims.
- 20% for Most Backward Classes (MBC) and Denotified Communities (DNC)
- In the 18% for Scheduled Castes (SC), 3% of seals offered to Arunthathiyars (within the seats reserved for SC)
- 1% for Scheduled Tribes (ST)
Sale / Issue of Application Forms
Application form for admission to various programmes is available at the college office from the date of publication of result of Tamil Nadu State Board Higher Secondary Examinations. SC/ST and Physically Challenged candidates can obtain the Application form at free of cost on the production of the photocopy of the relevant certificate.
Receipt of Completed Application Forms
Last date for the submission of filled-in Application form is the tenth working day from the date of issue of Higher Secondary (Plus Two) Examination Mark statement.
Late Applications can be considered only after all the applications received in time have been considered. Filled – in Application form signed by the candidate and countersigned by the parents/guardian of the applicant may be submitted at the admission counters in the College Office and acknowledgment slips obtained.Click here to download Applications form for UG Courses – Aided Programmes Click here to download Applications form for UG Courses – Self-finance Programmes Click here to download Applications form for PG Courses – Aided Programmes Click here to download Applications form for PG Courses – Self-finance Programmes Candidates outside Tamil Nadu state, can download, fill it and send the scanned copy of all the pages and relevant documents to email@example.com
At the time of Admission
The following Certificates in original have to be submitted by the candidate.
- Original Mark Statement issued by the Higher Education Examination Authority
- Transfer Certificate
- Community Certificate
- One set of attested photocopies of the above certificates
- Provisional Certificate (for PG admission)